HIGH QUALITY MOVING MAGNET STYLUS WITH ALUMINIUM CARTRIDGE HEADSHELL
BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND USB TO PC RECORDING
2 Speed 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
Built In Audio Pre-Amp
USB to PC recording
LED White Ambient
Auto Rotation Speed
2 Speed precision turntable with metal alloy platter (33 1/3 and 45 rpm).
Auto-Stop and Auto Rotation Speed Control System.
Adjustable counterweight for tonearm balancing.
Anti-Skating Tone Arm with soft damping lifter mechanism.
Wireless transmitter to use any Bluetooth speaker for Audio Output (Stereo) with 10M range.
USB-Port for connection to PC or MAC for professional audio recording (USB Cable and Software included).
Built In Audio Pre-Amp (with RIAA EQ) for direct LINE-IN Connection to any standard amplifier.
Pre-Amplifier ON/OFF Switch enables connection to PHONO Amplifier input.
Wired Connection using RCA Audio Output Terminal Jacks (Stereo).
Built In AC Power supply 230V.
High Quality AT3600L moving magnet stylus with aluminium Cartridge Headshell.
Crystal Polymer Touch Control Panel with white LED Ambient Back-Lighting
Avant Garde Brushed aluminium body.
45rpm Spindle Adaptor (for EP size records) included.
Heavy duty soft silicone rubber platter mat.
Dimension:430 x 368 x 116 mm.
Weight: 5,1 Kg
Accessories included: IB manuals, AC cable, PC or MAC recording usb cable & software cd, Stereo Audio RCA cable (1,2 m), Silicone rubber Pad, Leatherette dust cover.
What’s in the box?
45 RPM Adaptor
Silicon Rubber Pad
Leatherette Dust Cover
PC Recording Kit
European Warranty Information Document
Simplified EU Declaration Of Conformity
Social Media Card
User Manual APX-680BT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Music Breaks
- Make sure the distance connecting the device and speaker is of 10 or less metres.
- Make sure there is no obstacle between the two Bluetooth devices.
- Try playing the music with another Bluetooth device.
Tonearm doesn't move
- Release the tonearm hold down clip.
Sound isn't emitted under the USB or SD Card mode
- Make sure the USB and SD card format is in FAT32.
- Make sure the music file is in MP3 format.
The speaker does not emit sound
- Increase the volume.
- Make everything is correctly connected.
- Carrefully remove the protective cover.
- Check the cable connected.
- Try using different cable.
Fail to work
- Make sure the USB cable is well connected.
- Make sure the adaptor works.
- Make sure the USB works.