WITH ULTRA SLIM 50MM HEIGHT
WIRELESS STREAMING FROM ALL MOBILE DEVICES
HDMI - ARC + CEC
Optical & Coaxial Input
Dynamic Bass Woofer
Digital Signal Processor
Home Cinema Audio Speaker System with ultra slim 50mm height.
Dual surface acoustic metal grill with designer slotted pattern.
LED Status/Source Multi-color indicators for discreet simplicity.
Eco-Friendly operation with reduced STANDBY power consumption.
Intelligent Power Supply with Auto Power-Off system to save energy.
Powerful and low distortion digital amplifier with 80W RMS output (@10% THD).
Full dynamic range: 1×4″ Bass Woofer and 2×3″ high frequency drivers.
DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with 4 audio modes (Movie, Voice, Music, Sport).
Independent Bass and Treble Controls on Remote Control.
Bluetooth compatibility: V5.0 (Wireless range: 10m or 30Ft.).
Wireless streaming from all mobile devices via Bluetooth audio receiver (V5.0 compatible).
HDMI-ARC+CEC (Audio Return Channel) Input for Digital Audio connection from TV.
OPTICAL + COAXIAL input ports for Digital Audio connections from TV, BLU-RAY, DVD, etc.
USB-Port for direct MP3 playback.
AUX INPUT 3.5mm Stereo Jack (Aux Cable included with 3.5mm stereo plugs).
Futuristic design ergonomic Wireless Remote Controller included
Under-TV shelf or wall mountable (Wall mount kit included)
Dimension: 900 x 49 x 92 mm
Weight: 2 kg
Accessories included: Aux In cable 3,5mm to 3,5 mm (1,5m Length), Slim metallic painted finish remote control, Aiwa brand 2 alkaline batteries, Wall mount kit (Brackets, Screws & Wall plugs)
What’s in the box?
Aux In Cable
Kit Wall Mount
European Warranty Information Document
Simplified EU Declaration Of Conformity
Social Media Card
User Manual HE-888BT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The power cord is not plugged. Plug in the power cord.
- Check whether electricity failed. Mains power button is not “on”.
- Check the condition by operation of other electronic devices. Press the mains power button.
- Check whether you’ve selected the right function. Press SOURCE and check the selected function.
The remote control does not work properly
- The remote control is too far from the unit. Operate the remote control within about 23ft (7m).
- There is an obstacle in the path of the remote control and the unit. Remove the obstacle.
- The batteries in the remote control are exhausted. Replace the batteries with newones.
The USB does not start the playback
- USB storage device plugged to USB charging port. Connect the USB to the USB port.
- Incompatible or damaged audio files. Insert another device with compatible audio files.